As per the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between Afghan Women Social Welfare Organization (AWSWO) and Afghan Hope Educational Consultancy Company (AHECC), students obtaining membership of AWSWO will receive considerable 100% discount in consultancy fees of AHECC.
In addition, AWSWO members receive 6 months free English Course to build their linguistic capacity during their stay in India.
AWSWO members may receive 50% discount in all programs offered in AP Goyal Shimla University.
As per the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between Afghan Women Social Welfare Organization (AWSWO) and Unique Ever Green Consulting Group (UEGCG), students obtaining membership of AWSWO will receive considerable discount in consultancy fees of UEGCG.
Free Education in Austria Overview:
Austria is one of the most attractive destinations in Europe and accepting International applicants for its free education opportunity after learning German Language which is 75 % subsided by Austrian Government, Unique Ever Green Consulting Group has recently established its office in Vienna Austria and has developed connection with Austrian Public Universities.
- Student need to submit – 12th Grade Certificate (Shahadat Nama), Tazkira, Passport a letter from University confirms the student can study the same major in Afghanistan, for Master applicant along with above documents their copy of Transcripts and Diploma is also required.
- Once we confirm the documents, the student will sign a contract with UEGCG in order for them to process his/her case.
- The student will make sure the documents are attested from Ministry of Foreign affairs and apostil from Austrian Embassy in Islamabad.
- The completed set of attested documents will be sent to our office in Vienna for admission in the Language course and University.
- Upon receiving the acceptance letter the student will do a Police clearance and medical checkup and wait until the admission process is finalized in Austria.
- Once we receive all required documents for visa our office will inform the prospective student and will book an appointment at VFS to submit documents.
- The student will wait to hear back on the result of his/her visa from Austrian Embassy.
- Upon receiving the visa, the prospective student will have a copy of his/her visa with ticket to the office, so that the office in Vienna assist with Airport pick up.
- The one year language course will cost from 1600 to 2000 Euros the rest is subsided.
- The students need to apply for Pakistan Visa in advance in order for them to submit documents.
- The students who are 24 or elder should have around 18000 Euros including 1 year
accommodation in bank either of their own or sponsor.
- The students must provide their source of income.
- The total duration for admission and visa is from 6 months to 8 months & therefore applicants
are required to apply in advance.
- Students are obliged to pay first year language tuition fees.
- Students will appear for an actual test DAF after successfully accomplishing the language course.
- Students are required to have at least 1 year Travel Insurance while applying for VISA.
- Students are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week, the office in Vienna will assist finding
jobs for potential students.
- Tuition fees from second year onward is absolutely free unless the applicant successfully accomplished the language requirements for higher education in Austria.
- The students will be asked to attend a personal interview and documents submission.
As per the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between Afghan Women Social Welfare Organization (AWSWO) and Afghan Hope Educational Consultancy Company (AHECC), students obtaining membership of AWSWO will receive considerable 50% discount in consultancy fees of AHECC.
In addition, AWSWO member students may receive 50% scholarship in MBBS program of this university.
Requirements for Admission:
- High School Certificate and Transcript
- Color Photo
Classes will start 5th November 2017, Admission Deadline is 15th October 2017
- Admission Fees: $600.00 USD
- Tuition Fee 1st Year (Including Hostel and Insurance) $4900.00 USD
- Tuition Fee except first year (Including Hostel and Insurance) $3500.00 USD
- AHECC Consultancy Fee for AWSWO Members $400.00 USD
- Visa Fee 30 USD